The Nonwovens Institute (NWI) is the world's first accredited academic program for the interdisciplinary field of engineered fabrics. Based at the Centennial Campus of NC State University in Raleigh, the NWI is an innovative global partnership between industry, government and academe.Read More
There are currently no news items.
- Nonwoven Manufacturing Process Fundamentals 2014
- Spring IAB Meeting 2015(May 12, 2015 - 5/14/2015)
- RISE(February 09, 2015 - 2/12/2015)
- Geosynthetics(February 15, 2015 - 2/18/2015)
- NET Inc. Innovative Nonwovens Conference (April 19, 2015 - 4/22/2015)
- Techtextil Symposium(May 04, 2015 - 5/7/2015)