The Nonwovens Institute (NWI) is the world's first accredited academic program for the interdisciplinary field of engineered fabrics. Based at the Centennial Campus of NC State University in Raleigh, the NWI is an innovative global partnership between industry, government and academe.Read More
There are currently no news items.
- Fall IAB Meeting 2015 November 3 - 5, 2015
- Intermediate Nonwovens Training Course August 18 - 21, 2015
- Nonwovens NAnofiber and Microfiber Fundamentals and Applications September 21 - 24, 2015
- Intermediate Nonwovens Training Course November 10 - 13, 2015
- ITMA November 12 - 19, 2015